Crayon recently released their annual State of Competitive Intelligence Report – the largest study in the field of competitive intelligence with insights from over 1,000 CI professionals.
Whether you’re a full-time CI pro, a marketer performing ad-hoc CI, or anything in between, this report will provide key benchmarks, best practices, and more to help improve your CI program.
Read the report to learn:
- The competitiveness of your industry and how that changed during 2020
- How much your competitors are investing in competitive intelligence
- The KPIs used to measure CI effectiveness
- The challenges CI professionals are facing in a changing field
- Which factors of a CI program impact revenue
Key takeways include:
- 61% of businesses have seen direct revenue impact from CI
- Businesses who define CI KPIs are far more likely to see revenue impact
- 62% of businesses plan to increase their use of paid CI technology
- 56% of businesses plan to increase their CI headcount
Download the full report for 60+ pages of data, best practices, year-over-year trends, and more.