Become a Board Ready Bootcamp Sponsor
Support the advancement of board diversity in Massachusetts tech.
Our members tell us that diversifying their boards is a priority. MTLC’s Board Ready Bootcamp prepares underrepresented tech leaders with a high-impact curriculum ranging from board fundamentals to strategy and governance.
Participants must be current tech executives who have the support of their company CEO or board of directors. In addition to bootcamp materials, accepted participants will receive information on approaches to identifying and seeking directorship opportunities.
Board Ready Bootcamp Sessions Include:
- How do I get on a board?
- Corporate Governance Foundational topics:
- Role of a Director
- Fiduciary Responsibilities
- Role of Committees
- Strategic & Operational Controls
- Assessing your Board
- Activist Investors
- Shareholder Empowerment
- Boardroom Accountability
- Board Composition & Diversity
- Risk & Crisis Management
- Current seasoned board members will share lessons they have learned
- Opportunity to build your network