Key Strategies for Women to Thrive
This meeting will showcase organizations that foster the skills and strategies to help women in their company. We will focus on organizations that provide programs and strategies to help build soft skills such as initiating compensation conversations. Also, the importance of building strategic relationships, and improving negotiating skills.
Key takeaways include:
– Seeking organizational support
– Personal tools and techniques while facing adversity.
– Understanding and cultivating an adaptable mindset in dynamic environments.
Who should attend:
– Talent leaders leading organizational change.
– Tech professionals are looking to increase their resilience and adaptability in evolving environments.
– Executives who advocate for change
- Jenny Ames, Intersystems
– Lori Barsalou, Salesforce
– Mary Slater, Shell Tech Works
- Shilpa Pherwani, Ibis
- Dr. Shirley Knowles, Progress
Join us to network and enjoy conversation with like-minded professionals.
See you there!