Matthew Kurtzman, Founder, Short Path Distillery
1. What’s the one word to describe how people will feel after leaving your New Co session?
2. What business would you love to start?
Fish and Chips Stand
3. If you could have a beer with anyone (dead or alive) who would it be?
4. What did you miss in the interview for the worst hire you ever made?
Gun trafficking conviction
5. What’s your spirit animal?
6. What book do you think everyone on your team should read?
About Short Path Distillery: Short Path Distillery is three friends who are dedicated to changing the way people think about spirits. By combining old-world distilling techniques with a new-world, chemistry-based approach to spirit development, we’re marrying the art of distilling with the science of taste — and creating unique spirits that represent the best of both worlds. We’re using locally sourced and organic ingredients wherever possible to reflect our commitment to our community and our customers. And we’re handcrafting our spirits in small batches to deliver an engaging experience that starts conversations.
Want to learn more? Meet the Short Path team and see their distilling operations firsthand during NewCo Boston on April 27, 2016!