CISOs, tech recruiters, cyber pros, and DEI leaders, please join us for an exciting event atop the Verizon Tower in Boston that presents new talent sources to diversify your cyber workforce!
Here’s what’s in store for you at the Massachusetts Advantage:
- Unlock Diverse, Quality Cyber Talent: Access proven programs like Apprenti, CyberWarrior, Franklin Cummings Tech, Hack.Diversity, the MassCyberCenter and Per Scholas that supply top-notch, entry-level cyber talent to companies like Cengage, Rapid7, and Toast.
- Dynamic Content and Networking: Engage in a fast-paced event featuring insightful keynotes, a panel discussing employer best practices, and valuable networking opportunities.
- Keynote Speakers: Corey Thomas, CEO and Chairman of Rapid7 kicks off the event, then Will Markow, VP of Applied Research at Lightcast delivers the big picture data in cyber.
- Employer Panel: Leading employers share experiences, insights, and best practices with alternate talent developers.
- Talent Developer Fast Pitches: Discover the key details and value of connecting with cyber talent developers, including Bunker Hill Community College, Cambridge College, and Mass Bay Community College.
- Network to Build Community and Tech Diversity: Connect with talent developers, employers, cyber leaders, recruiters, and workforce development nonprofits collectively fostering diversity in the Massachusetts tech workforce.
Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with alternate talent developers, exchange ideas, and gain valuable knowledge to enhance your organization’s cybersecurity team. Reserve your spot now!
Join this event to help build a stronger, more diverse cybersecurity workforce in Massachusetts.