Are you a female founder looking to raise your first outside capital? Join The Entrepreneur Forum for an in-depth webinar to learn from experienced investors and entrepreneurs who will guide you on how to best prepare, plan and execute a fundraising strategy that’s best suited for your business. They will address the specifics of what it means to raise capital as a female founder and provide practical tips, checklists, templates and interactive exercises so you can start applying these to your company and Own Your Raise.
Key topics addressed include:
- What’s the landscape of raising money for female founders?
- What does raising capital mean for me and for my business?
- Is my company ready to raise?
- How much should I raise?
- What’s the process and timeline of raising from angels/VCs?
- How can I best prepare to raise my first outside capital?
- How do I figure out and understand who the right investors are for my company?
- How can I best align running my company and running a fundraising round?
- What are the resources out there that can help me fundraise?
By attending this workshop, you will:
- Understand what raising outside capital means for you and your business
- Have a clear understanding of how to create a fundraising strategy that makes sense for you and for your company
- Discover tactics for combating gender bias and advocating for your business on an equal footing
- Hear firsthand from successful female founders who have triumphed in the fundraising arena and learn from their experiences
- Get resources to help you fundraise
- Get checklists and templates for planning and executing your raise
- Get access to the slides & recording
Please note that this event is designed for women entrepreneurs & addresses some of the unique challenges they face when raising outside capital. Our use of “women” & “female” is inclusive of and welcomes trans women, nonbinary folks, and anyone who identifies with womxnhood in any way that is significant to them.
Amanda Drobnis, Founder & CEO at Hilltop BioSciences
Jessica McLear, Angel Investor at Launchpad Venture Group
Lynne Zagami, VP of Customer Success, Private Markets at Fidelity Investments
By participating in this webinar, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Screenshots may be taken during the session for documentation and promotional purposes.
- The webinar session will be recorded for future reference or sharing.
If you have concerns about being captured in screenshots or recordings, please refrain from turning on your camera or microphone during the session.