This workshop style session will help you master strategic goal-setting, boost financial literacy, and initiate stable investments.
This latest Tech Runs Boston program will guide participants through crafting a successful financial strategy tailored for a young professional working in the tech industry in 2024. After this program you will be able to set achievable goals, build a financial foundation to follow your dreams, and look beyond to your 401K and investment portfolios. This program will breakdown a winning financial strategy now and well into the future. Some of these strategies and tactics can also transfer to your professional career, such as managing a budget.
Partnering with the Venture Café, we invite you to arrive as early as 4:30 where you can mingle with members of the tech ecosystem and entrepreneurs. The workshop kicks off at 6:00pm.
Key Topics Include:
- Strategic Goal Setting: Equipping participants with the skills to articulate and pursue clear financial objectives, fostering a roadmap for sustained growth and stability.
- Financial Literacy Development: Exploring avenues for continuous learning in financial literacy, identifying opportunities for skill enhancement and adaptability in the ever-changing financial landscape.
- Investment Portfolio Management: Delving into the initiation of stable investment portfolios, accompanied by insights into avoiding common pitfalls within the stock market, ensuring informed and prudent financial decision-making.
This program is tailored for:
- Young Professionals: Individuals within the first five years of their tech careers seeking to optimize their financial strategies for long-term success.
- Tech Industry Workers Under 35: Professionals under the age of 35 in the tech sector, aiming to upskill and establish valuable networks with fellow emerging leaders.
- Recent Graduates and Graduate Students: Aspiring tech industry entrants, including recent graduates and graduate students, looking to gain a comprehensive understanding of effective financial strategies within the dynamic tech landscape.
This Tech Runs Boston program is the second of a five-part series dedicated to fostering development and expanding the networks of early career professionals.
Get actionable advice from industry experts!